QUALITY ASSURANCE OPERATIVE
Pontoon are custom made cocktails created by a team of mavericks who’ve travelled the globe in search of the finest ingredients. A fast growing company supplying the food service industry.
A shop floor role to ensure that quality control documentation is kept up to date. Adherence to food safety management system, within the production facility. You will be working as part of a dynamic team producing cocktails.
- Completing glass and hard plastic audits
- Swabbing equipment in-between production runs to ensure cleanliness
- Leading goods in procedure :
- Checking goods coming in against specifications
- Checking all deliveries against the order, raising issues with Operations Coordinator
- Logging all goods on the intake log
- Recording temperatures of fridge and freezers
- Raising non conformances with the Production Manager where appropriate
- Insuring that records are completed appropriately
- Printing case and pouch labels
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with an eye for detail. Honest and reliable team player.
Specific Job Skills: A minimum of 1 years of experience in factory is preferred but graduates also welcome
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate Preferred