Site Maintenance Engineer
You have the chance to join an established business that is pushing to develop a seamless and consistent automated facility. As a Site Maintenance Engineer, you will gain support from the senior management team in order to help drive engineering improvements at their site in the Birmingham region.
This is a leading company that work with major retailers and the wider FMCG industry and they have been striving for operational excellence; investing in new equipment for their highly automated site in order to be able to keep up with customer demands. You will be a big part of implementing TPM action plans as well as ensuring all equipment operates as smoothly and effectively as possible.
You have the opportunity to develop your career in a market-leading, UK wide business. As the Site Maintenance Engineer, you will be part of an established engineering team, working closely with fully automated machinery. You will also be working with management in order to deliver engineering improvements at the Birmingham site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deal with all breakdowns effectively and efficiently to ensure minimal losses of site productivity
- Utilising continuous improvement measures to apply to the operating practices on site
- Liaising with providers in relation to faults, failures and breakdowns
- Planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- Mechanical and Electrical fault finding
- Installation/project work
- Helping to reduce waste and assist in cost saving with site spares and repairs
- To ensure all planned maintenance schedules are completed to highest standards
- Ensure all H&S and Quality obligations are followed at all times
This role will require you to work on a continental shift pattern; rotating between days and nights
The successful candidate will be a Maintenance Engineer who has/will be able to demonstrate:
£35,000 to £40,000 + Shift Allowance