Our Client, a leading European Food Manufacturer, is looking for a Specifications Technologist, based at their site in Buckinghamshire.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the role forms part of the Technical Services team that looks after specifications, artwork, complaints and legislation.
- Generating pack copy briefs and checking and approving artwork.
- Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of progress and responding to queries and requests for information.
- Writing and maintaining branded and retailer finished product and raw material specifications.
- Assisting the Technical Account Managers in maintaining the specification system for all supplying sites.
- A member of the internal audit team covering 2 UK sites.
- Providing assistance in conducting any suitable training to the wider business.
- A pro-active member of the overall Technical Team.
- Developing relationships and supporting customers and suppliers as required.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Experience within the food industry working with and completing customer web-based specifications
- Knowledge of food legislation, labelling, nutritional and allergen information
- An ability to be flexible, multi task and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of GMP, BRC and 3rd Party Standards
- Proven planning and organisation skills with a good attention to detail
- A degree or equivalent in a Food Science or related discipline
- Competency in Microsoft Word/Excel
- A Driving Licence is required
You may already be a Specifications Technologist looking to change / broaden your product base or you may be a recent graduate with relevant work placement or post graduate experience.
- A Leading manufacturer in both Europe and UK
- High quality products to retailers, wholesalers and the foodservice industry
- Passionate about innovation and continuous product development
- Two Technologically innovative, modern BRC Grade A Sites in the UK
- 37 sites worldwide and present in more than 20 countries
If you have a strong attention to detail, can work to deadlines and have excellent communication skills, then this role could be for you.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4246 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Specifications Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly