Are you interested in driving Engineering performance across a large manufacturing site, making a difference and developing your career with a multi-site food manufacturing business?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Site Engineering Manager
Location: West Midlands
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering results as an Engineering Manager in a fast paced food manufacturing environment?
- Do you have you experience of driving maintenance strategy across a large manufacturing site?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Do you have experience of managing lean/CI projects?
- Have you an engaging management style and can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Have you experience of change management?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Site Director, this role sits on the site's senior management team and is responsible for the Engineering department within this manufacturing and distribution facility.
- The Engineering department consists of Project Engineers, Engineering Planning & Stores and a team of Maintenance engineers.
- You will be responsible for engaging the Engineering team to deliver on Engineering KPI's as well as the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
- This company is ideally looking for a career-minded Engineering Manager that will be pushing for the next level within a few years……or sooner.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JL/WMT to or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07900954724.