Contract Maintenance Engineer
I am now working with a leading, manufacturing company based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire who due to expansion are now seeking to recruit 2 x Contract Maintenance Engineers. This position will be based on a rotating shift pattern or days, and you will be working within a Multi-skilled, maintenance team. To apply for this position you ideally be Mechanical Bias or an Multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 80 staff. The main reason for these Mechanical Maintenance Engineers recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand. due to this they
Reporting into the Lead Engineer you will be a Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a rotating shift pattern (12 Hours) or Days position 8-4pm. This position will be based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand. My client is looking to recruit 2 x Mechanical Maintenance Engineers:
- Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
To apply for this position you can be either Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled biased and living within a commutable distance to Barnsley, South Yorkshire. The requirement is 2 x Mechanical Maintenance Engineers with the below:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (Depending on shifts)
Pension & Company Bonus