As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will work within the engineering team and provide support in investigating means of improving plant productivity.
FMCG Manufacturing Business
- Investigating and establishing causes for all breakdowns and damages.
- Action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised
- involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
- Working as a member of the wider engineering team
- Constantly driving improvements throughout the site
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical/electrical engineering, BTEC level 3 in mechanical & electrical/electronic engineering)
- A proven track record in an engineering and fault finding role gained from a FMCG environment.
- A strong understanding of HACCP principles
- An IEE qualification up to 17th edition wiring regulations would be advantageous.