£ 35 – 38,000 (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday (Days)
Ref code: FMW17981
A thriving business who are continuously growing are going through an exciting period and the business is currently seeking an experienced Factory/Operations Manager! This company have a strong passionate team and is a leading manufacturer of a delicious products within the food industry.
This is an innovative yet technically oriented role, to support the whole site. You will be responsible for leading a continuous improvement culture by developing resource optimisation and initiating and manage change initiatives. You will also be expected to manage production plans and schedules, lead and develop our team by translating site strategy into department objectives. You will be highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will ensure your desire to succeed and grow within the company.
- Leading and developing operatives
- Manage the overall operations of the factory including Production, Engineering, Quality
- Ensure Continuous Improvements by implementing projects to reduce waste/costs
- Conduct meetings with team managers
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Presenting savings with business cases
- Implementing KPI’s and ensuring all KPI’s are met and monitored
Ref Code: FMW17981
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.