£35 – 37,000
This exciting opportunity is offering the chance to join an industry leading food manufacturing business supplying retailers and food service companies with a range of delicious and popular products.
This is an exciting role that assists with the operation of this food manufacturer, by supervising the Engineering team. This role is to lead and develop a team of skilled engineers, working towards continuous improvements, monitoring KPI’s, liaising with the relevant departments, monitoring staff absence and attendance. With a crucial role in Engineering you will also help ensure manufacturing is always audit ready, have input into staff training and complete daily paperwork.
- Electrical skills and knowledge are essential
- Working hands on Supervisor
- Minimum 3 years experience in FMCG environment
- Working knowledge of PLC fault finding on Allen Bradley and ability to go on line
- Working knowledge of inverters, control systems and pneumatics
- Food Hygiene qualification desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good communicator and able to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Ref Code: FMW17817
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla to email@example.com or call 0116 2759840.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.