Are you an ambitious Warehouse Manager looking for a new and rewarding challenge with a company that is experiencing real growth?
Working as part of a small team, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for managing a team of operators across all aspects of the goods in, warehouse and despatch functions. The duties will include:
- Ensure the maintaining of stock accuracy for raw material, packaging and finished products.
- Have a good understanding of factory process including HACCP, Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Systems.
- Training and development of the team.
- Achieving set department KPI’s
- Positive and proactive approach t
- Production runs/Paper work checks to ensure everything is ready for production schedules
- Monitor staff performance
The successful Warehouse Manager you will come from a similar background within a food manufacturing or FMCG. They will be self-driven and possess excellent communication skills with the ability to manage a team and build strong internal and external relationships.