Brand Manager - Food Manufacturer
Brand Manager – Bristol
Our Client is a premium business in the food industry that are currently looking to expand and reach a previously untargeted market. For this, they looking for a talented Brand Manager to help re-brand and launch a campaign to reach this market. This is an excellent opportunity to join growing company that is passionate about their product.
- Lead the company in the re-branding of their product, including website redesign and repackaging, to reach target customer base
- Develop online marketing strategies, including social media platforms, to increase company presence in an undeveloped market
- Work closely with production and NPD teams
- Guide and support the Social Media Executive who will report directly to you
- Travel as required to industry specific expos
- Demonstrable experience in food marketing with exposure to on-line activities
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful marketing campaigns
- Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Strong organisational and communication skills with ability to recommend, manage and review budget spend
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in market and experience of working with branded products
£50k (DOE) + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.