Engineering Team Leader, Stourton, Leeds
We're one of the world's biggest dairy producers. Join us as an Engineering Team Leader at our Stourton Dairy and you'll contribute to making food that is loved by millions.
Create the Future
We're looking for someone who can combine their knowledge of engineering and leadership skills to support our successful facility. You will form part of a high performing team, focusing on the preventative maintenance and optimisation of all site equipment and processes.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
* Deputise for the Engineering Manager
* Lead and manage a team ensuring they have the skills to deliver in their job and receive the necessary support, training and feedback to do their job well
* Implement department strategy by developing and implementing business plans
* Manage the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly targets to ensure the department achieves its goals
* Define resource requirements, work planning and employee scheduling
* Lead 2nd Line fault finding and conduct effective resource prioritisation in consultation with other functional leads
* Initiate/Lead causal analysis investigations into machine failures and 5 Y analysis, and you will be responsible for total asset optimisation and improvement via appropriate loss eradication methodology (TPM/Lean tools), with budget accountability
Grow with Arla
We're committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you'll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
A responsible and forward-looking business, we make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries worldwide.
To be considered for this exciting position you will be a multi-disciplined Engineer with extensive experience of FMCG engineering. It is essential that you have experience of leading, coaching, developing and delegating to a motivated team in a Lean Manufacturing environment, with an understanding of SAP. The working pattern of this role is a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
...online as soon as possible please. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package relative to the current market. We look forward to hearing from you.