Graduate Food Technologist
Our client is already a thriving manufacturer of bespoke products, providing products for the major UK retailers. The company manufactures handmade chilled products and have grown consistently year on year. They are expecting fast growth in the coming years and require a food technologist to support this.
- Completing customer specifications in the agreed timescales
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with customers and suppliers
- Ensuring customer launches are on time with all relevant documentation completed
- Co-ordinate with NPD chefs to ensure all ingredient specifications are approved prior to presentation to customer and launch of any new product
- To assist as part of the HACCP team and the development and installation of HACCP
- Internal auditing
- Attend factory trials to collate information for specification creation
- Co-ordinate and collate information for shelf life trials and taste panels
- Support the Technical Manager in ensuring continuity of technical function within the business
- To carry out any other duties as dictated by the needs of the company
If you are graduating this year and keen to start your career with an exciting and forward thinking company then please apply!