Production Operative roles, Wrexham, Wales, Food Manufacturing
Production Line Operatives report to the Shift Manager and are tasked with working in the Production Area and packing lines in a safe and productive manner, ensuring that all products produced are safe, legal and meet the company's specifications.
- To meet daily production plan / targets and to accurately report on issues and successes.
- Follow quality control procedures
- Ensure a safe working environment and safe working practices at all times
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specification, within company HACCP & BRC systems
- Ensure that all rules, procedures and policies whether written or unwritten are adhered to
- Ensure site security procedures are adhered to
- Safe operation of all equipment and machinery
- Completion of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Cleaning of equipment and workspace as required, following the Clean as You Go principle.
- Fully support all safety and food safety initiatives
- Ensure effective communication to the roasting supervisor on all key issues
- Adherence to stock control systems
The Ideal Candidate:
- Organised, reliable & responsible.
- Able to follow instruction.
- Good communication skills & team working abilities.
Working Hours: Night Shift - Mon to Fri
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Production Operative, Multi Skilled Operatives, Key Operative, Line Leader, Assembly Workers, Operations, Manufacturing staff, Factory Operatives, Warehouse, Corwen, Denbighshire, Clwyd, North Wales, Wrexham