QA Technician, Quality Auditor
QA Technician role, Goole, East Yorkshire
As Quality Assurance Technician, your role is to assist in maintaining a programme of quality assurance activity by ensuring that products manufactured and supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations.
You will support production in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining good manufacturing practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
- To manage and assist with the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and Food Safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives.
- To ensure that all finished product meet agreed specifications and investigate corrective actions in circumstances that the specification is outside the agreed parameters.
- To carry out all training required to meet the requirements of the role and to support in training to enable operatives to effectively and efficiently maintain the quality parameters to specification.
- To take ownership of the GMP audit programme and monitor the effectiveness and continuously strive to achieve the highest levels of GMP in the factory. Complete verification through environmental swabbing
- Completion of daily monitoring of production lines and daily audits of production paperwork on and off line
- To maintain all quality assurance and food safety records accurately and file documentation appropriately
- To collect sample products from each days production and ensure retention samples are stored in an organised manner in the shelf life store
- To complete traceability audits as required
- The coordination of external laboratory testing requirements, documentation of results, communication and corrective action of results which deviate from agreed specification.
Hours of work:
- 5 days a week paid 7.5 hours, on site for 8 hours. 5 days a week will include working weekends. (5 on 3 off shift pattern). Overtime required during peak periods.
- Must be able to get to site for start time of 6.30/7am - 16:00 or 15.30 / 16:00 until finish (around 8 hours - finishes approx. midnight).
- Night shift may be available from November onwards.
- Previous experience of working in a Technical department as a QA in a food production environment desirable.
- Starting around September / October time.
Salary: £Competitive Salary +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following: QA Technician, Quality Auditor, QA Technologist, QA Team Leader, Food, Drinks, Manufacturing, Goole, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Doncaster, Wakefield, York
Apply for QA Technician, Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly