Oakley Brown & Co are recruiting for a Demand Planner on behalf of one of the UK’s leading food solutions business based in the West Midlands.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Generate an accurate 18-month sales forecast for their assigned customers and categories
- Implement demand planning procedures
- Manage and run the statistical forecast monthly to produce an accurate mathematical forecast
- Ensure current and new products are assigned to the correct SAP attributes
- Chair monthly demand planning meetings with commercial, ensuring the agenda is adhered to
- Update the forecast with new information – for example promotions, distribution changes and product launches
- Ensure internal customers – sites, finance and commercial have access to the forecast data and understand how the forecast is generated
- Conduct sales analysis to improve business decisions, for example forecast kg vs budget kg
- Undertake post launch and promotional analysis
- Improve forecast accuracy through analysis and working with commercial teams and tulip customers
- Run and implement improvement projects
- Develop a high level of awareness of sales activity and trends in your product categories
- Act as an ‘ambassador’ for Tulip, ensuring professional conduct, approach and personal presentation always
- Develop a breadth of knowledge and understanding of the business, work with sites, commercial and finance
- Continually developing own skills through attending company training
- To carry out other duties that may reasonably be requested of you to ensure the efficient running of the business
Please get in touch with Edward Marler-Roe on 01482 291141 to find out more about this exciting new opportunity. Alternatively please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note If you have not had a response within 14 days of your application unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.