Regional QMS Manager
Regional QMS Manager
Location: Enfield, GB, EN3 7XJ
Company: Greggs Plc
Full Time and Permanent - based at our Enfield site.
Join the Family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Circa £38,000 per annum depending on experience.
40 hours per week working mainly dayshift Monday to Friday but flexibility is required.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional QMS Manager to join our regional technical team based at our Enfield site. Reporting to the Regional Technical Manager you will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining Food Safety and Quality Management Systems within the region, providing management reports and ensuring compliance to internal audits and micro schedules.
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance to central specifications and providing appropriate supporting documentation for sites in line with QMS system
- Communicating changes and updating documentation where required
- Establishing and maintaining micro testing schedule for region
- Reviewing all micro results to produce trend analysis data and information for management reports
- Providing support for investigations where required
- Ensuring complaint documentation is provided in an accurate and timely manner and with appropriate communication to enable effective investigation and implementation
- Managing document development
- Reviewing and controlling system (QPulse) for region
- Ensuring change requests are actioned in a timely manner
- Driving and monitoring performance of Technical KPI’s for the region
- Managing regional auditing schedule to ensure compliance is in line with BRC Global Standards
- Providing support where required to address non conformities
- Participating in internal audits and action planning to drive continuous improvement across the region
- Facilitating food safety meetings across the region including the production of meeting minutes and supporting documentation
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the Food Safety Strategy Business plan and carrying out regular reviews of performance against target for region
- Ensuring document and system compliance against the BRC standard for the region
- Level 4 (Advanced) Food Hygiene Qualification
- Level 3 (intermediate) HACCP Qualification
- Formal food industry related qualification (HNC/HND)
- Internal auditing qualification
- Experience of implementing BRC systems
- Minimum of 2 years food manufacturing / technical experience
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Report writing skills
- Effective influencing and persuading skills
- Familiar with document control systems (QPulse)
- Must have full clean driving licence and be prepared to travel in line with role requirements
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 26 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 7.5% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Defined contribution management pension scheme
- Death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
Other benefits include
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidised for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme