Interim Maintenance Planner
Role title: Interim Maintenance Planner
Location: South West Midlands
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for an Interim Maintenance Planner to join a leading organisation in the field of food manufacturing.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager , the purpose of the Maintenance Planner is to own and deliver on:
- Overhaul of the current PPM system
- Maintenance strategy
- New CMMS implementation
- Creation of spares/parts systems and stores
- General ownership of getting the site 'up to speed'
- Successful track record in Maintenance Planning/Scheduling
- Experience of CMMS and previous implementation(s)
- A strong team player with well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills with strong personal qualities.
- Must possess high drive and high levels of energy, coupled with the focus and tenacity to deliver performance against objectives.
- Preferably educated to engineering degree level, however candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on 0115 923 4651 or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Interim Maintenance Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly