Are you an NPD Technologist looking for the next step in your career, and ready to join an ambitious and dynamic team?
Our client is a highly successful and expanding company, who specialise in chilled products and supply in to major retailers. They are looking to add an enthusiastic Product Development Manager to manage projects and clients over 2 sites on the South Coast.
· You will be involved in project management for new and existing accounts.
· Responsible for the innovation pipeline in line with business strategies.
· Identify, analyse and interpret lifestyle trends to continue sales growth.
· Maintaining strong communication and relationships with customers.
· Conduct store visits, development sessions and internal and external presentations.
· Manage and oversee all NPD requests, based across 2 sites.
· Working closely with technical, commercial and sales teams.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in product development, completing every aspect from concept to launch.
· Experience presenting to retailers and working with HACCP/NPD Processes.
· The ability to interpret and drive innovation strategies across projects and teams.
· Food related degree.
· Full UK driving licence.
Circa £35,000 (DOE)
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Hannah Docherty on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly