Quality Systems Coordinator
Quality Systems Coordinator - Food Manufacturing
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Reference: JP/3792
Do you have experience of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment, in a Quality Systems or Technical Systems role? Are you looking for a challenge with a fast-growing food manufacturer? Do you want to grow with them? Good!
I've met the managers and the owners. I've tasted their products. It's a great business with even greater potential.
- Value Added Meat Manufacturer, focused on Quality
- Innovation driving Growth
- Passionate, Foodie's and Driven
The company's site is in the Manchester area. They produce a very high quality range of value added meat & poultry based products. Their passion for innovation is backed up by their desire to be different. They love food! Top quality food!
I know. I tasted some cooked up in the development kitchen!
- Support the Technical Manager, who leads the Technical / QA Function
- Ensure Quality Management Systems are maintained and improved
- Supplier approval
Supporting the Technical Manager, you will look to maintain and improve the Quality Management Systems, including HACCP.
You will coordinate the approval of suppliers and also work with the retailers to ensure accuracy of specifications.
What You Get:
Competitive salary an opportunity to work with an expanding business. As part of this, you will be afforded the chance to grow your role and influence within the business.
- Previous experience in a Technical / Quality role looking after Quality Management Systems, within Food Manufacturing
- Awareness of BRC standards and HACCP
- Ideally Supplier approval experience; specification writing experience would be beneficial
- A real foodie who loves to get hands-on in the factory
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with JP/3792 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07792 465338 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Alternatively, if you are seeking your next opportunity in Technical in the North West, drop me an email. Other vacancies in the area are available!