Materials Planner / Supply Planner - FMCG
Materials Planner / Supply Planner
Are your ready to progress your career with one of the biggest FMCG companies in the UK? If you have Planning experience in a fast-paced manufacturing / supply chain environment, this could be for you.
Location: West London, Greater London
Title: Materials Planner / Supply Planner
Salary: £competitive plus Bonus and benefits
Candidate - Do you have the following?
- At least 3 years' Planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing or distribution environment?
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and SAP or other ERP/MRP systems?
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to coordinate other's activity?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on….
Materials Planning: Role - You will be involved in:
- As part of the UK's Planning & Supply Chain team, play a key role in ensuring that the customers receive their orders On Time and In Full
- Manage relationships with the Suppliers to ensure accurate supply of raw materials in accordance with the Production Plan for all the company's manufacturing sites.
- Work closely with other Planning teams to ensure high levels of customer service, using OTIF as a measure.
- Monitor and feedback on supplier performance, invoicing queries, etc.
- My client is a market-leading FMCG manufacturer.
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company, so this is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded Planning / Supply Chain professional in the manufacturing sector.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/3832 to or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.
Apply for Materials Planner / Supply Planner - FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly