Account Manager - Drinks
Our client is a well-established drinks manufacturer looking to add to their team. They are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their Commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales.
- Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts
- Keep accurate accounts including budgeting, forecasting and pricing. Ensuring contracts are kept up-to-date and adhered to.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities to add to your portfolio
- Understand your customers and your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge
- Work closely with NPD, Marketing, and Logistics teams to ensure success of new products
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Attend and represent the company at Trade shows and other networking events
- Proven track record of managing accounts in the drinks industry
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the drinks industry with strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
- Degree educated with strong IT and presentation skills
£25k - £30k + Bonus + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.