Technical Manager, East of England. c£55K
Are you a Technical Manager looking for your next challenge?
Want to work for a company that has doubled their turnover in a number of months?
If you have answered yes, I have the perfect opportunity for you.
As the Technical Manager you will have key responsibilities to;
• Lead and develop the site technical function, ensuring that resource is provided to support the delivery of product, which complies with legal, food safety and quality requirements and meets customer specification
• Manage and develop the quality management systems, analytical processes and product launches efficiently and cost effectively
• Support with the interface with our customers
• Advise all levels of site management on, and ensure compliance to, the requirements and implications of legislation, Company and customer "Codes of Practice" and Good Manufacturing Practice Standards
• Deliver continuous quality improvement and customer initiatives
• Interface with suppliers to manage the on-going improvement process
• Directly manage all technical audits by customers, third parties and regulatory authorities
• Provide the site with the primary source of information on technical matters
• Analyse quality data and advise site management of trends and where appropriate advise on preventative and corrective action
The ideal candidate will have;
• Strong BRC understanding & experience
• Chilled & Frozen food manufacture experience
• Worked with Major Retailers
• Understands the food NPD process and has worked with development chefs and creative product developers
Salary up to £55K
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly