Human Resources Manager
Our client, are an independent, family run food manufacturer. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to lead the team at their site in North East Yorkshire.
This role will suit an experienced and qualified candidate with FMCG or food industry experience.
- Developing and applying policies and procedures that stay true to the business objectives and company values
- Payroll duties, promotion and salary reviews and implementation of benefits packages
- Recruiting and inducting all new staff members – also involved in ongoing training
- Providing training, guidance and coaching for the line managers
- An experienced HR Manager – ideally with food industry experience
- A knowledgeable, organized people Manager with a hands-on approach
- Someone who exercises and promotes the company ethos
- CIPD qualification desired
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to join a well-established, growing family business
- A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information please contact Laura Healy at DR Newitt.
Apply for Human Resources Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly