My client, are a leading manufacturer of house-hold brands. They are currently seeking a Quality Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an inspirational brand.
- Manage site processes and activities to ensure that products manufactured are safe, legal and conform to specification.
- Lead the team of Quality Officers in order to provide an effective and robust quality assurance service to the site.
- This post will develop, implement, maintain and audit the quality assurance, risk management and environmental systems and plans across the site to minimise risk and ensure continuous accreditation to the agreed systems.
- Manage customer site visits, and provide technical information as required.
- Change management - to ensure that any changes to products, processes, materials and packaging do not compromise technical standards.
- Maintenance of local quality management system in line with legislative, customer, BRC and company requirements.
- Ensure site technical and quality training requirements are delivered.
- Manage site technical activities within agreed budgets.
- We are looking for someone with in depth knowledge and understanding of ISO, BS , HACCP and BRC quality systems.
- At least 5 year’s industry experience at management level.
- Microbiological risk assessment and investigative experience would be desirable.
- The candidate will also have experience of microbiological and instrumental analysis techniques
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline with sufficient senior level Quality Management experience.
What’s on offer?
- A starting salary up to £45,000
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance
- Business product discounts
- 32 days leave per year
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.