Technical Manager/Head of Technical
Job Type: Technical Manager/ Head of Technical
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package available
Location: 3 roles available at sites across the UK – Bodmin, Ruskington and Kings Lynn – with full relocation package available for the right individual
Are you a Site Technical Manager with experience within chilled food manufacturing? Are you looking to join a business as part of the senior leadership team to implement technical standards and lead a multi-disciplinary team? If so, please read on!
Tulip is part of the Danish Crown Group, founded in 1887 by 500 farmers as the first Danish pigment co-operative. They are the number 1 exporters of pork in the world, with over 130 years of food heritage. They operate an integrated farm to fork supply chain business model, committed to sustainable farming and sourcing. They blend their expertise and tradition with the modern, investing heavily in insight, food innovation and technology in order to stay ahead of the market trends. They are looking for 3 Technical Managers to join key sites in their organisation, to take ownership of the Technical strategy.
- Fully responsible for all technical elements of the factory, ensuring the site operates in line with industry leading standards
- Deliver a consistent approach to food safety, integrity and product quality across the site
- Primary site contact for customers and responsible for building collaborative relationships
- Development and delivery of technical continuous improvement plan
- Lead the support and development of the technical team
- Setting direction, objectives and performance standards for the technical team
- Actively contribute to the development of the Technical strategy
- You will be a strong Technical leader, able to demonstrate experience gained in a Technical leadership position with direct reports
- Technical expertise within a wide range of food manufacturing operations, ideally with some high care high risk experience
- Experienced in balancing the requirements of multiple customers
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy work flow, alongside proactively leading through critical business challenges
- Working knowledge of industry standard accreditations – HACCP, BRC and other accreditations
- Effective project management skills
- Experienced in influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- A motivating and engaging leader able to develop and mentor their team
Please contact Lee McNally at The Advocate group directly, or alternatively please apply via the link below, for immediate interviews.
The Advocate Group have been retained exclusively by Tulip Ltd and as such any third party or speculative applications will be forwarded directly to The Advocate Group.