Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package including bonus scheme, pension, family private health cover, car allowance
Are you a QA Manager with experience within food manufacturing? Are you looking to join a business as part of the senior leadership team to implement strategy and agenda? If so, please read on!
The business are a well-known manufacturer within food, with factories across the UK from farm to fork. They are a diverse and dynamic business, looking for the right individuals to lead the site Technical team across Quality, Hygiene and Technical.
- Carry out Technical hygiene audits to ensure that both internal and external hygiene cleaning teams are operating within agreed procedures.
- Assist external and internal technical auditors carrying out site audits during factory tours
- Working close with technical management identify and reduce customers compliant levels within agreed targets.
- Raw materials and packaging to be subject to risk assessment and appropriate controls to be implemented via supplier auditing, intake, and processing procedures to ensure food safety and quality standards are met and adhered to. Appropriate frequency of review and status to take place to support due diligence and the company commercial strategy.
- Ensure that all new products meet the QA standards
- Carry out any necessary project work. Systems to include those to support processing, hygiene and housekeeping, and quality. All systems should be verified with documentation control and demonstrated via a traceability system to facilitate to way recall of all products and raw materials.
- Manage the QA team
- Able to anticipate/identify problems and own them through to conclusion
- To lead Quality Assurance, within the business.
- You will be a strong leader, able to demonstrate experience gained in a leadership position with direct reports
- Strong background within a wide range of food manufacturing operations, ideally with some high care high risk experience
- Experienced in balancing the requirements of multiple customers
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy work flow, alongside proactively leading through critical business challenges
- Working knowledge of industry standard accreditations/
- Effective project management skills
- Experienced in influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- A motivating and engaging leader able to develop and mentor their team
Please contact Alan Amin at The Advocate group directly, or alternatively please apply via the link below, for immediate interviews.
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly