A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing, multi-national food production business, operating as a Specification Technologist, delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base.
- Completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and customer requirements
- Review finished product artwork to ensure legal requirements are met
- Ensure all retailer online systems are reviewed and details kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure customers are managed professionally
- Contribute to customer audits and visits
- Ensure raw material details on the finished product are applicable and up to date
- Maintain high document control on finished specifications
- Ensure any inaccuracies found are raised in the appropriate manner
- Operate in a safe working manner in relation to HSE
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have
- Experience in working with large retailers
- Retailer systems knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a similar role previously
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Harvey Greenwood on 07946 629549.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly