A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing, multi-national food production business, operating as a Specification Technologist, delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base.
- Completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and customer requirements
- Review finished product artwork to ensure legal requirements are met
- Ensure all retailer online systems are reviewed and details kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure customers are managed professionally
- Contribute to customer audits and visits
- Ensure raw material details on the finished product are applicable and up to date
- Maintain high document control on finished specifications
- Ensure any inaccuracies found are raised in the appropriate manner
- Operate in a safe working manner in relation to HSE
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have
- Experience in working with large retailers
- Retailer systems knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a similar role previously
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Harvey Greenwood on 07946 629549.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.