A leading food manufacturer based in South Yorkshire is seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their operations. This is a fast paced, growing business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Specifications Technologist
Location: South Yorkshire
- Are you a graduate with experience in the food and drink manufacturing industry?
- Do you have technical development experience in a factory environment?
- Have you worked on the legal requirements of food labelling?
- Are you a strong communicator, highly self-motivated and able to make logical and methodical decisions?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on….
Reporting to the site Technical Manager, the main purpose of this role to complete the technical specification for products and check artwork.
Duties will include:
- Writing technical specifications for all customers
- Assist in the generation of QA & Technical Systems to meet BRC and customer requirements
- Signing off artwork against customer requirements
- Conducting photography and tasting sessions
- Maintaining all customer files
- My client is a well-known food manufacturing company
- They are without a doubt a market leader within their sector & supply to the major retailers.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DP/3402 to or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07740 586956.
Apply for Specifications Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly