Eden Scott’s client is a leading food business with multiple sites across the UK, supplying products to a range of customers including the major retailers. We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to cover procurement for their Scottish operations.
- To develop and maintain the most cost effective supply base across the Scotland operation.
- Regular contact with suppliers, to include regular supplier visits and annual performance reviews.
- Control purchase prices and deductions whilst ensuring that factories always have sufficient supplies of raw materials and ingredients.
- Manage the procurement team, develop and train as required and carry out annual performance reviews.
- Work closely with colleagues in planning and production to ensure the most effective and efficient method is taken to execute daily orders.
- Responsible for the production and management of the procurement budget.
- Ensure payments are completed accurately within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all company documentation required for supplier/customer is complete.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, play an active role in the overall site performance.
- Previous procurement experience within food manufacturing/processing or agricultural sectors.
- Previous management / supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Degree level educated – advantageous
- CIPS Qualification or working towards – desirable
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly