Recruitment Wolf are on the hunt for an Engineering Manager for a client based in London.
The main purpose of the role is to build and sustain an effective engineering function and ensure effective Execution of the engineering development strategy.
As the Successful Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a vision and lead the transition to a world class engineering function that supports the goals of the site and overall business.
- Managing a team of engineering professionals and ensuring a solid development structure is in place to build upon this talent and ensure they are engaged and high performing.
- Developing the site Engineering Processes through efficient management of Materials, Planning, Continuous Improvement and ICT Systems
- Responsibility for site utilities and services
- Understanding and developing the requirements for Capital funding
- Managing maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to ensure that the site is getting the best value for the investment.
- Supporting the development of a single companywide engineering strategy
As the successful Engineering Manager, you will be an experienced engineering professional with strong people management experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment. You will possess a relevant Engineering Level 3 Qualification and have a sound knowledge of asset management and possess the ability to plan engineering and maintenance improvements on a reactive and pro-active basis.
An exciting opportunity to join a well established and fast growing business with regular team reviews offering great development avenues.
Salary: Up to £60k
For more information, get in touch with the team on 0115 695 0050 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk