Assistant Technical Manager
Our client, a leading food business in their category is currently seeking an Assistant Technical Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be taking responsibility for assisting with the day to day technical duties within the department.
• Liaise with key customers in meeting their technical and quality assurance requirements
• Ensure compliance with retailer codes of practice, BRC
• Assisting the Technical Manager during customer and Third Party Audits
• Logging & investigating customer complaints
• Influencing, educating and liaising with all those involved to ensure a Technical department is a cohesive functioning across all departments
• Technical qualification preferred or with a range of technical experience
• Experience of operating at a supervisor level pervious is preferred
• Experience of involvement in internal auditing and supplier auditing
• Comfortable and confident in customer communication
• QMS management experience
• HACCP experience, Food Safety & Compliance experience
What’s on offer?
• Flexible working hours , 40 hours a week
• Up tp £30,000 per annum DOE.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate experience in a similar technical role within the food industry.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris.