5 days left
- Contract Type
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for factory and buildings is needed for this first-class, medium sized business supplying premium fresh food products
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive food manufacturing business where equipment uptime is an absolutely critical part of achieving the production plan.
We're looking for maintenance and fault finding expertise from within the food industry for this appointment
Predominately this is a Monday to Friday days based role although you will need to be flexible to cover for colleagues/installation projects.
Key attributes will include :-
- Must have an engineering qualification coupled with electrical competency
- Minimum of 2 years in the food manufacturing industry
- A flexible approach
- Good mechanical abilities
- Proven knowledge from the food industry is required
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Must be a team player with good attention to detail
- Proven problem solving skills
- Rigorous approach to health and safety
- Able to motivate self and others in team
- Strong factory and buildings maintenance background
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within a factory environment
If you have the required skill set and have experience of working in a time critical & fast moving environment APPLY NOW!!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Apply for Engineer (Maintenance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly