Quality Assurance Assistance - Regulated Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing Organisation, as a Quality Improvements Assistance delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Supporting and identifying continuous improvement opportunities across Quality & Production processes.
- Validation protocol and report writing
- Handling investigations for customer complaints
- Participating in Trials
- Reporting test results
- Releasing finished products
- Help facilitate the completion of CAPA investigations
- Assist with finished product release
- Raw material and finish product testing
- Carrying out internal audits
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have:
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Knowledge of process /product Validation
- Experienced of working in a highly regulated environment towards ISO standards.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Trained internal auditor (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills, on Microsoft packages and MRP systems
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders both verbally and non-verbally.
- A large, Multi-national Manufacturing Organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Hannah Haider.
Expion: Our Quality & Technical recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
Apply for Quality Assurance Assistance - Regulated Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly