Customer Services Sales Support
2 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Service Sales Support
Up to £30K basic salary plus annual bonus scheme
An exciting opportunity to join an industry leading food ingredients manufacturing business supplying a range of ingredients into the food and beverage industry.
This pivotal role, within the UK office of a large international company, serves as the central point of contact for customers. Supporting the account managers, setting up customer accounts, placing orders, providing all order documentation, chasing payments and checking delivery schedules. The ability to work with accuracy is paramount for this role, as is data maintenance and the monitoring of productivity.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Responsible and able to take ownership of projects
- Degree or HND qualification preferably in business administration, food science or a related subject
- Good communicator and able to learn quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- IT literate with experience using SAP
Ref Code: FMW17855
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Customer Services Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly