4 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £25,000 + car/car allowance
Working for a global business you will be responsible for driving quality improvement in products by carrying out inspection and testing of food products and reporting results and trends to the team. Providing a responsive resource at depot and suppliers to champion quality you’ll identify and escalate issues and respond to customer needs.
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting Technical Managers with quality specifications and product specifications.
- Inspection of products arriving at our depots
- Quality sampling with our suppliers.
- GMP audits of 3rd party distributors, including satellite storage facilities.
- Recording, trending and reporting results of inspections and audit activity for action by Technical Managers.
- Managing measuring equipment efficacy and calibration.
- Key contact for clients QA issues at depot
- Managing sample submission and collection with testing laboratories.
- Provision of Ad hoc Technical support to the technical and buying teams.
- Provision of on-site crisis support in the event of a Food Safety Alert / Incident, supporting with data gathering and managing corrective actions
- A passion for food and product quality
- Experience of working with product specifications/samples and the use of online specification databases
- Flexible and organised individual
- Flexibility to travel
- Driving Licence essential
Apply for QA Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly