Technical Compliance Controller
My client is a growing, well-established and award winning FMCG manufacturing business with an enviable reputation as an ‘Employer of Choice’. We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Compliance Controller to join the Group Technical Function.
- Normal Hours of work are Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Other benefits include pension, healthcare cashplan, life assurance, employee care plus many others….
- To ensure that all group manufacturing facilities are maintaining food safety, legal and quality compliance via auditing, maintaining and continuously improving the Quality Management System.
- Provide accurate documentation for due diligence recording purposes and ensure KPI’s are in place to demonstrate conformance to agreed measures.
- To manage customer complaints and ensure that they are replied to effectively and in a timely manner.
- To administer, investigate, and coordinate route cause analysis to reduce complaints with the Technical and QA Team.
To succeed in the role you will require the following experience:
- Degree qualified in Food Science or a related degree.
- At least 12 months similar experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Able to coordinate route cause analysis.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, spreadsheets and presentations.
- A positive and flexible approach.
- A growing and well-established food manufacturing business, with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base.
- Fantastic reputation as a local employer.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.
Apply for Technical Compliance Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly