Quality Food Technologist
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark within one of the UK’s largest food groups producing a vast array of chilled convenience products for the major retailers. They are now seeking a Food Quality Technologist Co-ordinator to join their dynamic Head Office team.
This is an exciting role where you will utilise your quality management skills alongside technical knowledge and project management. Your key duties will include:
- Create and monitor KPI’s for quality control of products from suppliers to ensure they are accountable for their performance against set KIP’s.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers to implement corrective action plans to address actual and potential non-conformity.
- Interpret data to identify trends and areas of focus.
- Full management of the quality and complaints system.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the end to end supply chain.
- Co-ordinate and maintain accurate product specifications and QAS.
- Deliver a programme of supplier visits, to research and investigate advances and opportunities for improving performance.
- Work closely with NPD teams regarding back of pack sign off - Nutritional, Allergens, Legal information and POS.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented, technical and quality minded professional of graduate calibre with experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment. You must have an excellent technical knowledge and a strong understanding of quality assurance, including HACCP and an accredited auditing qualification. You’ll need to have a high level of attention to detail as well as excellent organisational and great communication skills that will enable you to liaise effectively with a varied supplier and customer base. Some travel will be required.
So, if you have a passion for food quality and ready to take on a new technical challenge then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.