Quality Assurance Manager
C£45k - £50k
The main function of the role is to work with all departments to drive and support food safety and quality assurance as a manufacturing culture.
- Science related degree or equivalent;
- Experience of retailer requirements;
- 2+ years’ experience of managing and developing a team;
- Problem solving skills;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to challenge the status quo;
- Able to demonstrate an awareness and understanding of external activity (new technologies, best practices, regulations etc…);
- Detailed HACCP verification and validation knowledge;
- Competent user of Microsoft office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate at to all levels, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail, highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain confidential, discrete and professional at all times
- 2+ years’ experience in meat processing;
- An understanding of Health and Safety Requirements within a food manufacturer.
- Knowledge of relevant food safety and quality standards;
- Ability to analyse data;
- Ability to demonstrate strong relationship building and communication skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Some experience in training is an advantage
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in confidence Lesa on 0208 203 1000
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.