Reporting into the Production Manager this role will form part of the management team of a fast paced, high care, state of the art food manufacturing site. There are multiple shift patterns available for this role.
The shift patterns available for this role are:
- Perm nights Mon-Fri
- Weekend shift 2 X 12 hour shift Sat and Sun
- Weekend shift above plus 2 shifts in the week
Our client is a leading food manufacturer based in Yorkshire. Further to a recent restructure this is a great opportunity for career progression within a forward thinking blue-chip manufacturer.
The successful Shift Manager will be tasked with the delivery of a complex production plan developing best practice and continuous improvement where possible.
Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage large teams of 30+ personnel of varying levels
- Ensuring proactive health and safety at all times
- Maintain high levels of quality whilst driving quantity and controlling costs
- Leading and driving a high performing team orientated culture
The successful Shift Production Manager will have a range of the following:
- Well qualified within a relevant food manufacturing environment
- Experience within fast paced, high care food manufacturing management
- A proven lean or continuous improvement skill set
- Leadership qualities with career ambition
Competitive Salary Plus Package