Packaging Coordinator Team Leader
Manage, train and provide technical support to packaging coordinator's, improving processes to ensure optimal customer service levels are met.
Our client is a leading global supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes high quality products.
This role is responsible for the co-ordination & execution of all artwork-related CAPAs and deviations, ensuring SOPs/WIs are updated to reflect process enhancements or changes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure all time critical KPI's and project are met OTIF
- Manage, prioritise and delegate tasks accordingly amongst the team
- Identify areas for employee development and create a team succession plan
Please note: this position is not a designer/illustrator/artwork role, although experience of this kind would not be discounted providing the position is right for you.
The successful candidate will have a range of the following:
- Previous leadership/management experience
- Ideally degree qualified
- Experience working with packaging and coordinating projects around this
- Able to use Microsoft package software and ideally SAP
- Competitive salary plus package
- Opportunities for future progression