Senior Process Manager
Are you a Process/NPD/Technical Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work with an established company, with high quality premium products and work closely with a high end retail customer?
Look no further; this job opportunity is not to be missed!!!
Our client, an East Anglian based food business is looking to add a Senior Process Manager to the team due to expansion and company growth
Reporting directly to the Divisional Technical Director, you will lead process teams over 2 sites, ensuring that managers and team members are supported to help deliver best in class in class NPD for the customer, whilst maximising production efficiency and technical compliance to all stages of development.
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Working with some of the highest profile UK retail customers
- Company car, pension and medical cover included
- Working with the highest quality products
- Management experience delivering process development projects and juggling several Critical paths at once – meat experience is advantageous
- Has managed relationships with major retailers
- Proven track record of leadership, team management and influencing skills
- Successfully launched products into the retail arena at a fast pace and demonstrated that they can launch technically sound and operationally efficient products
- UK Driving Licence
If the role of Senior Process Manager is of interest or you would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat