Process Control Technologist - New Product Development
Ever since being launched onto the shelves of a local supermarket, our little-known secret has become a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. We have invested in a state of the art production site with a massive new product development programme to double our multi million pound turnover
Reporting to the site Quality Manager the Process Controller Technologist - New Product Development will play a key role in delivering technical and quality assurance across the site to ensure process, systems packaging and quality performance are world class
- To own projects : developing new products, managing launch path of new products
- Be an active member of the HACCP and drive food safety standards
- Maintains manufacturing excellence in terms of food and packaging rejections
- Work closely with the Quality Manager in his role where applicable.
- The go to person on shift in terms of quality and process in new product development
- Develop new processes where required and ensure technical data is of a high standard
- Lead taste panels
- Drive down CPMU numbers by implementing strategies to improve customer delight in the products produced and focus work on issues close to the customers’ hearts.
- Consistently strive for improvements in Good Manufacturing Price
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous QA experience and New Product Development in food manufacturing environment.
Good eye for detail.
- Hold a Food Technology Degree, or a Level 3 Food Safety & HACCP Certificate, with a strong background from within the food industry
- Project management skills
- Experience of quality management systems and processes.
- A desire to develop a long term career
- Strong interpersonal skills.
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/94fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.