Production Shift Manager – FMCG Manufacturing
Our client is a global business committed to innovation, long term investment and sustainability.
- You will be a Production Manager with demonstrable experience within the FMCG Manufacturing Industry.
- Proven experience in delivering change management programs.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering improvements through the use of CI methodologies.
- Experience of managing production teams, preferably in a unionised environment.
- A team player, positive, proactive, pragmatic and results driven.
- Work closely with your team to ensure that they operate effectively as a department while also looking for any training or development opportunities.
- Lead teams with a safe and professional approach to all aspects of the role.
- Apply strong leadership, sound judgement, technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimise performance, whilst supporting the wider business objectives.