Business Development Manager, Sales
6 days left
- Contract Type
New Business Development Manager - Commercial , Kegworth, Leicestershire
As New Business Manager you will report to and work closely with the Head of Contract Manufacturing to deliver the Company's strategic objective: to profitably & sustainably grow the contract manufacturing business, so that it becomes a considerable share of the Company's portfolio of business.
The Company's Contract Manufacturing team continues to play a critical role in driving forward their growth, and the achievement of their ambitious targets.
As New Business Manager you will achieve this through the development of existing client accounts and bringing on board new entrepreneurial clients with innovative product developments and ideas.
You will be predominantly focused on new business development, although there will be some account management included. You will be wholly client facing, acting as the face of the Company to their contract manufacturing customers.
Your target is clear: to deliver Company volume growth Contract Manufacturing targets.
With existing accounts your objective is to ensure achievement of high levels of customer satisfaction.
You will need to spend a lot of time visiting clients and also the 6 UK manufacturing sites.
As New Business Manager you will need (and at interview be able to demonstrate your achievements in) the following:
- Previous commercial, service and operational experience (minimum 3 years) in a similar role in an FMCG, preferably Food & Drinks Manufacturing, organisation;
- An excellent understanding of managing client relationships;
- Commercial 'savvy' and an aptitude for business development;
- Excellent account administration skills;
Of course 'how' you achieve results is as important as 'what' you achieve and as such we will want a New Business Manager who demonstrates the following:
- Entrepreneurship - always looking forward at market developments and the latest ideas in drinks manufacturing;
- An urgency and desire to achieve great results to the satisfaction of all;
- Working as part of a team and supporting colleagues to deliver priorities
- Performance Orientation - the 'how' not only the 'what' and striving to improve;
- Able to work on your own and a 'self-starter' - don't wait to be instructed!
- Able to work in and deal with fast pace and change
- Influencing and persuasion of others including senior management;
- Fantastic communication skills, highly articulate in both written and verbal formats - great presentation and negotiation skills;
- Resilience - ability to bounce back when things don't got to plan;
- Enthusiastic, energetic.
Salary & Benefits Circa £40,000 per annum basic salary plus car allowance, plus competitive annual incentive and very good company pension scheme.
To apply: Please press the "apply button" and send your CV details.
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may also be of interest to: NAM, National Account Managers, Key Account Managers, BDM, Sales Execs, Sales Managers, New Business Manager, KAM, Development Executive, Development Manager, Commercial, Leicester, Kegworth
Apply for Business Development Manager, Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly