Maintenance Engineer Technician
Maintenance Engineering Technician, Nelson, Lancashire
We are fast growing, fast paced and ambitious and this provides exciting and multiple career opportunities. We can demonstrate a record of excellent career progression for our people including our highly regarded engineering team.
We are seeking self-motivated, career orientated, Maintenance Engineering Technician's, eager to learn and share knowledge and experience with colleagues, to work in our manufacturing plant in Nelson, Lancashire.
As a Maintenance Technician you will report to the Production Shift Manager with a 'dotted reporting line' to the Factory Maintenance Manager.
Our Maintenance Engineers are allocated to a production phase that runs over a 24/7 shift operation. They work closely with their phase ensuring that the phase reaches all their KPI targets. We expect you to adhere to excellent engineering standards at all times and to be audit ready at any time.
The shift pattern is: continental shifts - days and nights.
- You will be required to undertake planned maintenance and lubrication work on a plant in accordance with a preventative maintenance schedule, including fault diagnosis and identification of appropriate solutions, liaising with stores personnel regarding spare parts requirements.
- You will take ownership or machine and plant rectification processes to ensure a satisfactory conclusion that is effectively communicated to the broader engineering team and plant management.
- As a time served (Apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications) Multi-Skilled Engineer with electrical and mechanical experience
- You'll preferably have previous experience in FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical industry sectors, where you have undertaken planned maintenance work in accordance with a planned schedule.
- You will need to be confident working under minimal supervision and to undertake excellent fault diagnosis and root cause analysis.
- We are a highly entrepreneurial company, fast paced and we empower our people, allowing them to grow.
- Those with a positive 'can-do' attitude, with high standards and demanding high standards of others, highly detail conscious, and tenacious in their pursuit of problem resolution and KPI achievement do well with us and achieve their career goals.
Salary & Benefits: We offer a basic salary of £37,470.89 per annum
+plus an incentive payment of £500 upon completion of 6 month probationary period and a further £1,000 paid after 12 months service. We also offer a competitive pension, production bonus and staff shop vouchers plus learning and development opportunities.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Please Note: Once you apply you will be redirected to the careers site, please follow this link for your application to be accepted.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, Asset Care Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, PPM, Engineer, Engineering Team Leader, Nelson, Blackburn, Lancashire, Preston, Bury, Bolton, Manchester.