Poultry Butcher – night shift
Recruiter – Alden Oxford Ltd
Location – Oxford
Salary - £27,500 - £30k p/a + benefits, overtime
Contract type – permanent
Function – Operation / Production
Hours – 9pm-6am
Aldens is a leading catering butcher looking for skilled poultry butcher to work with the night team. The individual must have excellent knowledge and experience.
Working in the poultry butchery department to ensure the final products meet the quality and specifications required by Aldens and its customers.
- Preparation of products to both customer and Aldens specifications and standards
- Operation of any machinery used during the butchery process (full training will be provided)
- Ability to understand and adhere to traceability procedures
- Good housekeeping and ensuring all equipment is kept in good condition
- Maintain quality and hygiene standard
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation, BRC requirements and Aldens procedure
- 1 year experience
- A good level of spoken English
- Being a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of heath and safety relating to the food industry.