Health and Safety Manager £40k
My client is looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their multi-site food manufacturing business. I am in need of someone who has minimum 4 years experience in this line of work from any FCMG background.
Reporting to our Operations Manager, you must have an excellent working knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation, good verbal and written communication skills at various levels, with the ability to build strong working relationships.
You must be able to work under your own initiative when required, make decisions as appropriate and possess the resourcefulness to highlight risks and potential opportunities.
● Supervise staff to ensure that they work safely, providing increased supervision for new
and young workers
● Ensure safe systems of work are developed and implemented
● Ensure Risk Assessments are completed, recorded and regularly reviewed
● Ensure accidents, ill health and 'near miss' incidents at work are investigated, recorded
● Communicate and consult with staff on health and safety issues
● Encourage staff to report hazards and raise health and safety concerns
working hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.