We are currently looking for a Specification Technologist to work for a multi-site food manufacturer based in West Yorkshire
• Creation of the customer specification plan to ensure that all customer requirements are completed within agreed time frame.
• Set up, for approval, all external customer specifications or relevant technical information in accordance with customer specification requirements.
• Ensure compliance with updated customer technical policies, current labelling standards and include all regulatory changes that will impact back of pack information.
• Follow relevant process development procedures, ensuring these are documented correctly and are compliant with internal & customer standards.
• Work closely with raw material suppliers and internal teams to agree quality parameters of raw materials, which supports appropriate checks at intake in order to ensure compliance.
• Communication with all relevant internal departments and external parties to ensure that specification compliance is achieved.
• Good level of computer literacy.
• Experience in using web based customer specification systems.
• Detailed knowledge and experience of writing specifications for retailers in food manufacturing environment.
What’s on offer
• A starting salary of between £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
• Working hours of Monday to Friday.
• 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Steele on 0131 226 5060