Senior Supply Chain Manager
Are you a Senior Supply Chain Professional looking for a fresh challenge? I may have the opportunity you have been looking for. As Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will be reporting directly in to the Managing Director, managing end to end supply chain operations in a ambient food manufacturing environment.
Our client, in The Midlands, are a leading ambient food manufacturer. With big plans to increase turnover, this business offers the successful candidate an opportunity to develop a role into their own.
The responsibilities will be to:
- Manage end to end supply chain; planning to logistics
- Manage a large team across all areas of the supply chain
- Develop effective forecasting tools
- Coordinate with major customers; improving visibility or demand Improve OTIF, waste reduction and general efficiency's
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Held a similar position previously Worked within a chilled environment
- An understanding of complex supply chains (high sku base)
- Managed a team across end to end supply chain
- Good stakeholder management (internal and external)
For more information, please call Nathan Bryan on 01482 291141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org