Weekend Shift Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a responsible and well experienced Weekend Shift Manager for an established ambient manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Weekend Shift Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all weekend requirements are met in a sustainable manner, managing the weekend shift teams, operating the factory in delivering the production plan to agreed specification and KPI targets in compliance with Health & Safety, Food Safety and legislative requirements, as well as company policies & procedures.
The Shift Manager is accountable for the organisation, leadership and control of all activities within the factory on a weekend basis ensuring all products are produced to the highest quality, lowest cost and in a safe and timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Promote behavioural safety culture within the weekend team through a inflexible approach to compliance and a positive approach to improvement.
- Ensure all operators are aware of the daily/weekly site plan, targets and key areas of focus. Be conscious of changing priorities and ensure resources are aligned as required
- Actively contribute to site training and development plans
- Ensure all people related issues are resolved in accordance with company practices, policies and procedures.
- Proven FMCG manufacturing management experience
- IOSH Managing Safely
- HACCP L2
- Competent in managing people issues such as attendance management, disciplinary procedure, performance and behavioural based appraisals.
- Experience of analysis and executing a daily/weekly plan and resourcing operational lines.
For more information, get in touch with the team on 0115 695 0050 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk